Lending Software Solutions for Banks
Bank mortgage lending operations demand a multi-faceted compliance approach. Data security is paramount, and adherence to investor requirements has never been more critical. Traditionally, lenders had no choice but to purchase, implement, and maintain LOS tools that fall short in delivering a best practices framework. A new operating infrastructure option has emerged to ensure compliance and best practices, while virtually eliminating maintenance and significantly lowering operating costs for all components of an effective mortgage technology solution. PCLender supports community banks with automation for consumer direct, retail, wholesale and correspondent lending channels.
PCLender has been developed and refined for over a decade to deliver compliant mortgage lending automation reliably at a cost that just makes sense.
PCLender offers a stable and secure mortgage lending automation system supporting compliance requirements set forth by regulators and national guidelines as established by the CFPB, FFIEC, Correspondent Investors, HUD, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
Our solutions provide banks:
- A comprehensive point-of-sale application, which dynamically collects loan information in seven simple customer-driven screens. A borrower simply logs on to a bank’s Website, clicks on “Apply Now,” fills out a simple dynamic with assistance from adaptive help content, and submits the application. The information instantly is updated in real-time in PCLender’s LOS system
- Secure data, software, and hardware systems supported by our team of specialists in an SSAE16 and PCI compliant environment
- Configurable document data security and access rights based on the various stages of the life cycle of loan files
- Standardized mortgage lending and business processes for multiple branches and business channels from a centralized location
- An integrated SaaS technology solution to eliminate finger pointing between software vendors, hardware vendors, and the IT department
- Integrated rules for generation of initial print form disclosure, loan fees, borrower qualification guidelines, and loan pricing
- Mortgage compliance tools, training, and services to assist with the regulatory requirements of the CFPB, Dodd-Frank, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HUD, and secondary market investors
- Secondary marketing services to profitably expand loan program options and assist with the delivery of loans to third-party investors, in addition to tracking revenue leakage
- A track record of cost-effective and successful implementations for satisfied mortgage banking and mortgage lending customers
- Summary reporting for data collected from the initial loan inquiry to postclosing for all origination channels and locations